Gift Care Ltd are recruiting passionate and professional home carers from London and the surrounding area to join our expanding team. As a Gift Care carer, you will provide personal care and support services and will help to make a real difference to the lives of our clients. You will get to know and build relationships with our clients and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
We are looking for
- Personal qualities - We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility - The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Experience - Experience is not essential as full training can be provided.
Gift Care Ltd is a family owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
What do you get from us?
- Market leading rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Control of the work that you do
- Quick payment of timesheets
- An opportunity to be part of our professional team
- A responsive company that will be there for you when you need us
- Career development - We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential as we offer comprehensive and on-going training and support.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email your details to email@example.com and you will be sent an application pack.
If you have any questions regarding the available roles please call Sonia on 07572083953
Visit our website http://www.giftcarelimited.com